Shakhashero for Exchange and Money Transfer Company is committed to providing the highest standards of privacy and protection with respect to the collection, use and sharing of personal information of customers in accordance with International Information Security Management Standards ISO / IEC 27001. /
This policy describes how Shakhashero for Exchange and Money Transfer Company collects, maintains and uses the personal information of customers collected through direct and indirect transactions between the customer and the company, as well as information obtained by the company through the use of the customer's website and social media channels. In addition to all the information received from other parties related to the competence of the company's work.
The use of the website of Shakhashero for Exchange and Money Transfer Company orders and services provided by the company at its head office in Damascus-Syrian Arab Republic and other branches in the governorates is subject to special terms and conditions of use:
Terms and Conditions of Use:
If you have any questions regarding the Information Security Policy, please contact your Information Security Officer:
Information Security Officer
Shakhashero for Exchange and Money Transfer Company
Damascus - Syrian Arab Republic
Handling Personal Information:
The purposes for which Shakhashero for Exchange and Money Transfer Company uses your personal information as an individual or as a representative of a company or institution include the following:
- Preparation of requests for services including evaluation and conformity of documents and evaluation of the client's financial efficiency.
- Monitor and develop the website and electronic communication tools with customers.
- Conduct marketing surveys and studies to improve services.
- Provide appropriate offers and services to customers.
- Detect and prevent crimes and provide information to competent authorities (including but not limited to money laundering, terrorist financing, fraud and other financial crimes).
Personal information requested by Shakhashero for Exchange and Money Transfer Company orders is necessary to provide services to you, and if not provided, the company will not be able to provide services to you, nor will it be able to comply with the legal and regulatory obligations applicable in the Syrian Arab Republic.
Who can access personal information:
Shakhashero for Exchange and Money Transfer Company limits the list of parties and persons who can access the personal information of customers by:
- Service Providers - Front Office staff
- Marketing department in the company
- Department of Legal Affairs and Compliance
- Department of Accounting
- Information Technology Department
- Institutions and government agencies according to the rules and regulations governing the request for information
Keep personal information:
Personal information and transactions performed by customers are kept for a specified period in accordance with the applicable laws and regulations in the Syrian Arab Republic.
Shakhashero for Exchange and Money Transfer Company may register and monitor your communication to ensure compliance with legal, regulatory and company internal policy obligations to the extent of the law, including recording telephone calls.
Shakhashero for Exchange and Money Transfer Company operates channels, pages and accounts on some social media sites to inform customers and help them engage and interact with them, as we follow all interactions on all platforms and channels in order to develop services to your satisfaction.
We wish you a successful visit to the site of Shakhashero for Exchange and Money Transfer Company, and we always encourage you to develop services to get your satisfaction
"Your Trust Matters To Us"